Best Xurkitree Raid Counters in 2022
On August 27th, the final Pokemon Go Fest event will take place. During the event, trainers will be able to raid against Pheromosa, Buzzwole, Nihilego, and Xurkitree. The event will take place from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Trainers who have previously bought a ticket for previous events do not need to purchase another ticket; additionally, any ticket holder who already has a ticket can give a ticket for $4.99 for up to three people. Sky Forme Shaymin will also be available through a special research task.
The second Ultra Beast raid Pokemon will be Buzzwole. The Ultra Incursion will take place from 2:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m. Earlier today, we covered the best Pheromosa, Nihilego, and Buzzole raid counters in Pokemon Go. Now let’s discuss the best Xurkitree raid counters.
Xurkitree Raid Stats
- Xurkitree is an Electric-type Pokemon.
- It is weak to Ground-type moves.
- Xurkitree’s Raid CP is 65254
- Xurkitree’s Base HP is 195
- Its Attack is 330 and Defense is 144
- The Base catch CP is between 2155 to 2249
- The Boosted Catch CP is between 2695 to 2812
- It is Weather Boosted by rainy weather
- Its fast moves can be Thunder Shock or Spark
- Its Charged moves can be Thunder, Power Whip, DIscharge, or Dazzling Gleam
Xurkitree Raid Counters
Going into the Xurkitree Raid, trainers will need Pokemon with high defensive stats or type effective attacks. Overall, Xurkitree is one of the semi-easy Ultra Beast Pokemon actively in Pokemon Go. Thankfully it is easy to take down due to its glass cannon stats. Be careful because you can easily have your party wiped. The raid can be easily completed by a team of 2 to 6 trainers; a team of 4 to 8 trainers can take it down quicker and a team of 8 to 20 trainers can burn through it making a better completionist bonus.
Using Mega Pokemon such as Mega Aeridactyl or Mega Beedrill will make the battle a lot easier for most trainers. Ultimately, you will want to use ground-type Pokemon. Be careful, because the raid can be difficult if using flying, steel, or electric-type Pokemon.
Here are the best counters to overcoming the raid. Some of these recommendations can be substituted out for Pokemon with type advantage or a better move set.
- Excadrill – Mud-Slap & Earthquake
- Landorus – Mud Shot & Earth Power
- Garchomp – Mud Shot & Earth Power
- Rhyperior – Mud-Slap & Earthquake
- Landorus (Therian Forme) – Mud Shot & Earthquake
- Groudon – Mud Shot & Earthquake
- Mega Aerodactyl – Steel Wing & Earth Power
- Mamoswine – Mud Slap & Bulldoze
- Swampert – Mud Shot & Earthquake
- Golurk – Mud Slap & Earth Power
- Krookodile – Mud Slap & Earthquake
- Nidoking – Fury Cutter & Earth Power
- Flygon – Mud Shot & Earth Power
- Golem – Mud-Slap & Earthquake
- Dugtrio – Mud-Slap & Earthquake
- Alolan Dugtrio – Mud-Slap & Mud-Bomb
- Kingler – Mud Shot & Crabhammer
- Donphan- Mud-Slap & Earthquake
- Seismitoad – Mud Shot & Earth Power
- Terrakion – Zen Headbutt & Earthquake
- Shadow Mewtwo – Psycho Cut & Psychic/Psystrike
- Mega Beedrill – Bug Bite & Drill Run
- Shadow Metagross – Bullet Punch & Earthquake
Remember Shadow Bonuses
Remember, Shadow versions of some of these Pokemon can be more efficient.
Let Us Know!
Will you grind out the Xurkitree Raid and the other Ultra Beast raids or will you skip Pokemon Go Fest? Remember the Zacian and Zamazenta Raids run until August 31st. If not, will you be battling against Mega Ampharos? For additional Pokemon Go news or raid guides, check out our Pokemon Go section.
If you want to add me on Pokemon Go, my trainer code is 3979-2857-6892. If you want to be invited to a raid throughout July, follow me on Twitter at KillerKDemons.
Let us know if this information is helpful to you and look out for any raid invites from us in the future. Remember to follow the NicheGamer Twitter for a variety of Pop Culture news