The final legendary Pokémon Go Raids of April brings back one of the legendary Therian Trio, so we prepped a Landorus raid guide. Throughout April, trainers had the opportunity to battle against and catch Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, and Therian Forme Thundurus.
Additionally, throughout April, trainers could battle and obtain more mega energy for Mega Charizard, Mega Manectric, and Mega Pidgeot. After a fun community day catching Stufful, trainers will be able to battle Landorus Therian Forme from April 26th to May 3rd, 2022. Heading into May, trainers will have the opportunity to battle and potentially catch a shiny Therian Forme Landorus.
Check out our Landorus raid guide below to learn the best Therian Forme Landorus Raid Counters!
Landorus raid guide
Therian Forme Landorus Raid Stats
- Therian Forme Landorus is a ground, flying-type Pokemon.
- It is weak to water and Ice-type moves.
- Landorus Therian’s Raid CP is 51,858.
- Landorus Therian’s Base HP is 205.
- Its Attack is 289 and Defense is 179.
- The Base catch CP is between 2151 to 2241.
- The Boosted Catch CP is between 2688 to 2801.
- It receives a Weather Boost by Sunny or Windy weather.
- Its fast moves can be Mud Shot or Extrasensory.
- Its Charged moves can be Earthquake, Stone Edge, Bulldoze, or Superpower.
Therian Forme Landorus’ Raid Counters
Going into the Therian Forme Landorus Raid, trainers will need Pokémon with a high stat or water/ice-type attacks. Overall, Landorus is one of the best ground-type attackers and a very difficult Legendary Pokémon to take down in Pokémon Go without a well-rounded team. The Landorus raid can be easily completed by a team of 2 to 4 trainers; a team of 5 to 20 trainers is overkill but makes for a better completionist bonus.
Using Mega Pokémon such as Mega Abomasnow or Mega Blastoise will make trainer’s lives easier. Ultimately, you will want to use water or ice-type Pokémon if you want to beat Landorus Therian Forme. Be careful, because the Landorus raid can be difficult if using electric, fighting, poison, bug, or ground-type Pokémon.
Here are the best counters to overcome the Therian Landorus raid. Some of these recommendations can be substituted out for shadow Pokémon or Pokémon with type advantage or a better move set.
Primary Therian Forme Landorus Raid Counters:
- Mega Abomasnow – Powder Snow & Blizzard
- Galarian Damanitan – Ice Fang & Avalanche
- Mamoswine – Powder Snow & Avalanche
- Weavile – Ice Shard & Avalanche
- Glaceon – Ice Shard & Avalanche
- Cloyster – Ice Shard & Avalanche
Alternate Therian Forme Landorus Raid Counters:
- Mega Blastoise – Water Gun & Hydro Cannon
- Jynx – Frost Breath & Avalanche
- Vaniluxe – Frost Breath & Blizzard
- Mega Gyarados – Waterfall & Hydro Pump
- Mewtwo – Psycho Cut & Ice Beam
- Beartic – Powder Snow & Ice Punch
- Kingler – Bubble & Crabhammer
- Articuno – Frost Breath & Ice Beam
- Kyogre – Waterfall & Blizzard
- Piloswine – Ice Shard & Avalanche
- Walrein – Powder Snow & Blizzard/Icicle Spear
- Froslass – Powder Snow & Avalanche
- Regice – Frost Breath & Blizzard
- Glalie – Ice Shard & Avalanche
- Alolan Ninetales – Powder Snow & Blizzard
- Cryogonal – Frost Breath & Aurora Beam
- Lapras – Frost Breath & Ice Beam/Blizzard
- Starmie – Water Gun & Ice Beam
- Samurott – Waterfall & Blizzard
For additional Pokemon Go news or raid guides, check out our Pokemon Go section. Will you be taking on the Tapu Bulu or Mega Pidgeot raid before they leave or wait for the Mega Kangaskhan and Therian Forme Landorus raid?