Another new event and raid is now available in Pokemon Go, so we prepped up the best Mega Manectric Raid Counters in 2022.
Lighting crosses across the sky. Starting on April 5th, 2022, at 10 A.M local times, Mega Manectric will return to Mega raids in Pokemon Go. The Mega Manectric raid will be available until April 12th and trainers can potentially encounter a shiny variation. This raid will take place alongside Therian Forme Thundurus. Which will you choose?
Mega Manectric Raid Stats
- Mega Manectric is an electric-type Pokemon.
- It is weak to ground-type moves.
- Mega Manectric’s Raid CP is 51346
- Mega Manectric’s Base HP is 172
- Its Attack is 286 and Defense is 179
- The Base catch CP is between 1267 to 1337
- The Boosted Catch CP is between 1585 to 1672
- It is Weather Boosted by rainy weather
- Its fast moves can be Charge Beam, Thunder Fang, or Snarl
- Its Charged moves can be Thunder, Wild Charge, Overheat, or Flame Burst
Mega Manectric Raid Counters
Going into the Mega Manectric Raid, trainers will need Pokemon with high defensive stats or efficient attacks. Overall, the Mega Manectric raid is one of the more difficult Mega Pokemon to take down in Pokemon Go due to limited weaknesses. The raid can be easily completed by a team of 3 to 5 trainers; a team of 6 to 20 trainers will kill it easily and makes for a better completionist bonus. Using Mega Pokemon such as Mega Steelix or Mega Aerodactyl will make trainers’ lives easier. Ultimately, you will want to use ground-type Pokemon. Be careful, because the raid can be difficult if using water or flying-type Pokemon.
Here are the best counters to overcoming the raid. Some of these recommendations can be substituted out for Pokemon with type advantage or a better move set.
- Mega Steelix – Dragon Tail & Earthquake
- Groudon – Mud Shot & Earthquake
- Excadrill – Mud-Slap & Drill Run
- Landorus – Mud Shot & Earth Power
- Rhyperior – Mud-Slap & Earthquake
- Garchomp – Mud Shot & Earthquake
- Mega Aerodactyl – Rock Throw & Earth Power
- Rhydon – Mud-Slap & Earthquake
- Krookodile – Mud-Slap & Earthquake
- Golurk – Mud-Slap & Earth Power
- Mamoswine – Mud-Slap & Earthquake
- Donphan – Mud-Slap & Earthquake
- Golem – Mud-Slap & Earthquake
- Dugtrio – Mud-Slap & Earthquake
- Regirock – Rock Smash & Focus Blast
For additional Pokemon Go news or raid guides, check out our Pokemon Go section. Will you be taking on the Tapu Lele or Mega Charizard Y raid before they leave or wait for the Thundurus and Mega Manectric raid?