Hyperdimension Neptunia: Sisters vs. Sisters will have Higurashi When They Cry and Touhou characters when it releases, news confirmed in this week’s Famitsu.
The news (via Famitsu and Ryokutya2089) that the game includes Higurashi When They Cry and Touhou characters means it will have a variety of guest characters from both the visual novel series (former) and Touhou Project (latter).
Here’s a rundown on the new characters and info:
- Anri (voice by Natsumi Ooshita) – A calm and collected creator. She was evacuated due to an incident that occurred on the Pishi continent.
- Maho (voice by Sayumi Suzushiro) – A cell-phone enthusiast. Picked up by Anri when she collapsed. She makes observation devices and works to elucidate the Bazur phenomenon.
- Higurashi When They Cry (voice by Mai Nakahara) – A friendly girl from the Pishi continent. She came here in search of cute things. She has a tendency to try to take home cute young children and unique sculptures.
- Team Shanghai Alice (voice by Yua Nagae) – From the Pishi continent. She is of the rustic type. Her trip was ruined by the Bazur phenomenon, so she’s earning money for the day.
- Grey Sister (voice by unknown) – An unidentified goddess who holds the key to the game. She is the one who put Nepgear and the others to sleep for two years.
- Heartfelt Photo Mode, which allows you to take pictures in a variety of situations.
- Power up your “Mintweet”. The appearance has changed to look more like a social networking service.
- Real-time battles are fought by switching between three party members.
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Sisters vs. Sisters is set to launch on April 21st, 2022 for both PS4 and PS5 in Japan.
This is Niche Imports. In this column, we regularly cover games that haven’t been announced for western audiences yet. Please leave feedback and let us know if there’s something you want us to cover!