Publisher Bandai Namco and developer FromSoftware announced Elden Ring has topped 20 million copies shipped and sold.
The previous milestone for the game was 17.5 million copies shipped and sold as of November 2022 – meaning 2.5 million copies were sold over the holidays.
In case you missed it, you can find our thorough and spoiler-free review and video review for the game here – we also thought it’s excellent and highly recommended!
New to Elden Ring? Learn how to survive the lands between with our guides:
- PVP guide – our favorite weapons and abilities to git gud
- Leveling guide – how to spend runes and level up
- Keepsake guide – picking the best starter gift
- Brass Shield guide – finding one of the best early shields in the game
- Spirit ashes guide – how to summon monsters and buddies
Elden Ring is available now across Windows PC (via Steam), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.