Publisher Ziggurat Interactive and developer Big Boat Interactive have announced the BloodRayne: ReVamped 1 and 2 launch is set for November.
The BloodRayne: ReVamped 1 and 2 launch is set for November 18th across Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4 – the first time the vampiric action games are available for consoles since the early 2000s.
Here’s a rundown on the games:
BloodRayne: ReVamped and BloodRayne 2: ReVamped are enhanced editions of the original games for console players.
The third-person horror action series BloodRayne introduced gamers to Rayne, a brutal half-vampire femme fatale traveling the world to foil Nazi plans, battle supernatural threats, and uncover more about her vampiric heritage. Featuring a unique protagonist, fast-action combat, vampiric powers, and a globe-spanning storyline, BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 offered a dynamic and visceral gameplay experience. Beloved by fans and critics alike, BloodRayne became a true cross-media phenomenon, spanning games, comics, and films across the early 2000s.
Updated Features of the ReVamped Editions:
- Support for higher display resolutions (up to 4K / 3840×2160)
- Upscaled cinematic videos
- Improvements to lighting at the engine level, plus fully reprocessed lighting data
- Engine improvements to support uncompressed original textures
- Improvements to effects such as reflections, water, fog, and shadows
- Localizations include:
- BloodRayne: Voiced audio and localized text for English, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish.
- BloodRayne 2: Voiced audio in English and Russian. Localized text for English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish.