Easter is around the corner, so we prepped the best Mega Lopunny Raid Counters in Pokemon Go 2022.
Before we hop into Spring, a returning Mega Pokemon will be hopping back into Pokemon Go. That’s right, rather than waiting until Easter, Mega Lopunny will start appearing in Mega raids. From March 15th to March 22nd, 10 AM local time, Mega Lopunny raids will appear from Mega eggs. If you are lucky, you could find a shiny pink Lopunny after defeating the Mega Lopunny raid.
Mega Lopunny Raid Stats
- Mega Lopunny fighting, normal-type Pokemon.
- It is weak to fighting, flying, psychic, and fairy-type moves.
- Mega Lopunny’s Raid CP is 55045
- Mega Lopunny’s Base HP is 163
- Its Attack is 282 and Defense is 214
- The Base catch CP is between 1,112 – 1,177
- The Boosted Catch CP is between 1391 – 1471
- It is Weather Boosted by cloudy or windy weather
- Its fast moves can be Low Kick or Pound
- Its Charged moves can be Hyper Beam, Fire Punch, or Focus Blast
Mega Lopunny’ Raid Counters
Going into the Mega Lopunny Raid, trainers will need Pokemon with high defensive stat or hard-hitting attacks. Overall, Mega Lopunny is one of the easier Mega Pokemon to take down in Pokemon Go with a team of type advantage Pokemon. The raid can be easily completed by a team of 3 to 5 trainers; a team of 6 to 20 trainers is a bit much but makes for a better completionist bonus (More Poke balls). Using Mega Pokemon such as Mega Gengar or Mega Pidgeot will make trainers’ lives easier with type advantage moves. Ultimately, you will want to use fighting, psychic, flying, or fairy-type Pokemon. Be careful, because the raid can be difficult if using Ghost, Dark, Rock, and Bug-type Pokemon.
Here are the best counters to overcoming the raid. Some of these recommendations can be substituted out for Pokemon with type advantage or a better move set.
- Mega Gengar – Hex & Psychic
- Conkeldurr – Counter & Dynamic Punch
- Mewtwo – Psycho Cut & Psystrike
- Moltres – Wing Attack & Sky Attack
- Blaziken – Counter & Brave Bird
- Lugia – Extrasensory & Aeroblast
- Mega Pidgeot – Gust & Brave Bird
- Rayquazza – Air Slash & Hurricane
- Metagross – Zen Headbutt & Psychic
- Ho-OH – Extrasensory & Brave Bird
- Emboar – Low Kick & Focus Blast
- Alakazam – Confusion & Psychic
- Gardevoir – Charm & Psychic
- Espeon – Confusion & Psychic
- Lucario – Counter & Aura Sphere
- Yveltal – Gust & Hurricane
- Staraptor – Wing Attack & Brave Bird
- Togekiss – Charm & Dazzling Gleam
- Victini – Confusion & Psychic
- Latias – Zen Headbutt & Psychic
- Azelf – Extrasensory & Future Sight
- Tornadus – Air Slash & Hurricane
- Zapdos – Thunder Shock & Drill Peck
- Tapu Koko – Volt Switch & Dazzling Gleam