Best Chill Drive Genesect Raid Counters in August 2022
Trainers, the Pokemon Go Bug Out! event is about to begin. The Bug Out! event will take place from August 10th to August 16th; during the event, three new bug-type Pokemon will debut (Grubbin, Charjabug, and Vikavolt.) This evolutionary line reaches its final evolution using a Magnetic Lure. During the event, bug Pokemon will spawn rampantly, giving players the chance to catch some Pokemon’s shiny variations. During the event, Mega Scizor and Chill Drive Genesect will be appearing in raids.
The Chill Drive Genesect raid will be available from August 10th to August 18th, 2022. Shiny Genesect will not be available to encounter in this raid. Earlier today, we covered the best Mega Scizor raid counters in Pokemon Go, now let’s discuss the best Chill Dive Genesect raid counters.
Chill Drive Genesect Raid Stats
- Chill Drive Genesect is a Bug, Steel-type Pokemon.
- It is weak to (2X) Fire-type moves.
- Chill Drive Genesect’s Raid CP is 47836
- Chill Drive Genesect’s Base HP is 174
- Its Attack is 252 and Defense is 199
- The Base catch CP is between 1833 to 1916
- The Boosted Catch CP is between 2292 to 22395
- It is Weather Boosted by Rainy or Snowy weather
- Its fast moves can be Metal Claw or Fury Cutter
- Its Charged moves can be X-Scissor, Magnet Bomb, or Ice Beam
Chill Drive Genesect Raid Counters
Going into the Chill Drive Genesect raid, trainers will need Pokemon with a high defensive stat or strong type effective attacks. Overall, Chill Drive Genesect is one of the easiest mythical Pokemon in Pokemon Go due to its weakness to Fire-type Pokemon. The raid can be easily completed by a team of 3 to 5 trainers; a team of 4 to 6 trainers can take it down quicker and a team of 6 to 20 trainers can burn through it making a better completionist bonus.
Using Mega Pokemon such as Mega Charizard or Mega Houndoom will make the battle a lot easier for most trainers. Ultimately, you will want to use Fire-type Pokemon. Be careful, because the raid can be difficult if using Grass, Bug, Dragon, Poison, Psychic, Steel, Ice, Normal, or Fairy-type Pokemon.
Here are the best counters to overcoming the raid. Some of these recommendations can be substituted out for Pokemon with type advantage or a better move set.
- Mega Charizard X/ Y – Fire Spin & Blastburn
- Reshiram – Fire Fang & Overheat
- Chandelure – Fire Spin & Overheat
- Darmanitan – Fire Fang & Overheat
- Heatran – Fire Spin & Flamethrower
- Blazakin – Fire Spin & Blastburn
- Mega Houndoom – Fire Fang & Flamethrower
- Moltres – Fire Spin & Overheat
- Ho-oh – Incinerate & Sacred Fire
- Entei – Fire Fang & Overheat
- Magmortar – Fire Spin & Fire Punch
- Arcanine – Fire Fang & Flamethrower
- Flareon – Fire Spin & Overheat
- Rapidash – Fire Spin & Fire Blast
- Heatmor – Fire Spin & Flamethrower
- Simisear – Fire Spin & Flamethrower
- Victini – Confusion & Overheat
- Mewtwo – Psycho Cut & Flamethrower
- Delphox – Fire Spin & Fire Blast Confusion & Overheat
- Typhlosion – Ember & Blast Burn
- Salamance – Fire Fang & Blast Burn
- Infernape – Fire Spin – Blast Burn
- Emboar – Ember & Blast Burn
- Charizard – Fire Spin & Overheat
- Camerupt – Ember & Overheat
- Incinerorar – Fire Fang & Fire Blast
- Ninetails – Fire Spin & Overheat
- Torkal – Fire Spin & Overheat
Remember Shadow Bonuses
Remember, Shadow versions of some of these Pokemon can be more efficient.
Let Us Know!
Will you grind out the Mega Scizor mega Raid or the Chill Drive Genesect Raid? If not will you be waiting for the Mega Slowbro or the Zacian & Zamazenta? For additional Pokemon Go news or raid guides, check out our Pokemon Go section.
If you want to add me on Pokemon Go, my trainer code is 3979-2857-6892. If you want to be invited to a raid throughout July, follow me on Twitter at KillerKDemons.
Let us know if this information is helpful to you and look out for any raid invites from us in the future. Remember to follow the NicheGamer Twitter for a variety of Pop Culture news