Niantic’s Pokemon Go: Season of Heritage is currently underway. Here is the best Reshiram raid counters for the event. Hope for a shiny!
In addition to Community Day, Niantic announced the return of the Reshiram and Zekrom raids. After years of waiting, both Zekrom and Reshiram will have their shiny variants available for trainers to encounter. The Zekrom and Reshiram Raids are available from December 1st to December 16th at 10 a.m. local time. Now, let us dive into Reshiram’s Raid stats so you can defeat it.
Reshiram’s Raid Stats
- Reshiram is a Dragon Fire-Type Pokemon
- It is weak to Dragon, Ground, and Rock-type moves.
- Reshiram’s Raid CP is 53,394
- Reshiram’s Base HP is 205
- Its Attack is 275 and Defense is 211
- The base catch CP is between 2217 to 2307
- The Boosted Catch CP is between 2771 to 2884
- It’s weather boosted by either windy or sunny weather.
- Reshiram’s fast moves can be Fire Fang or Dragon Breath.
- Its charged moves can be Stone Edge, Draco Meteor, Overheat, or Crunch.
Best Reshiram Raid Counters
With these stats in mind, trainers should start preparing their party for a somewhat tough battle. This raid can be completed with 3 to 5 decently leveled trainers.
Because of its weakness to Dragon, Rock, and Ground-type moves, trainers have a limited number of moves to choose from to teach their Pokemon. Here are the best counters to defeat the Reshiram raid. Some of these recommendations can be substituted out for Pokemon with type advantage, or a better move set.
- Zekrom – Dragon Breath & Outrage
- Rhyperior – Mud-Slap & Rock Wrecker
- Dialga – Dragon Breath & Draco Meteor
- Haxorus – Dragon Tail & Dragon Claw
- Rayquazza – Dragon Tail & Outrage
- Rampardos – Smack Down & Rock Slide
- Mamoswine – Mud-Slap & Earthquake
- Mega Charizard X or Y – Dragon Breath & Dragon Claw
- Salamence – Dragon Tail & Outrage
- Latios or Latias – Dragon Breath & Dragon Claw
- Landorus (Therian Forme) – Mud Shot & Earthquake
- Excadrill – Mud-Slap & Drill Run
- Mega Gyarados – Dragon Tail & Outrage
- Garchomp – Dragon Tail & Outrage
- Dragonite – Dragon Tail & Outrage
- Palkia – Dragon Tail & Draco Meteor
- Reshiram – Dragon Breath & Draco Meteor
- Terrakion – Smack Down & Rock Slide
- Groudon – Dragon Tail & Earthquake
- Tyranitar – Smack Down & Stone Edge
Trainers who are missing any of these can easily substitute in strong Pokemon with Dragon, Rock, or Ground-type moves. With Reshiram knowing Fire and Dragon-type moves, avoid using Grass-type Pokemon. Keep in mind your own Dragon-types may take a pounding.
If you found this guide helpful, share it with your friends and other trainers. For all Pokemon and Pokemon Go updates, be sure to check in daily for all the latest Pokemon news, guides, and reviews.