The Pokemon Go Season of Heritage event underway, and trainers can now take part in the Zekrom Raid. Here are Zekrom Raid Counters.
The Pokemon Go: Season of Heritage event is currently underway. Yesterday, we covered what Niantic has planned this December to celebrate the holidays. In addition to the Pokemon GO December 2021 Community Day dates being revealed, Niantic also announced the return of the Reshiram and Zekrom raids. This time, both Zekrom and Reshiram will have their shiny variants for trainers to encounter.
We already covered Reshiram yesterday, so let’s dive into Zekrom’s stats so you can defeat it.
Zekrom’s Raid Stats
- Zekrom is a Dragon and Electric-Type Pokemon
- It’s weak to Dragon, Ground, Fairy, and Ice-type moves.
- Zekrom’s Raid CP is 53,394
- Zekrom’s Base HP is 205
- Its Attack is 275and Defense is 211
- The base catch CP is between 2217 to 2307
- The Boosted Catch CP is between 2771 to 2884
- It’s weather boosted by either windy or rainy weather.
- Zekrom’s fast moves can be Charge Beam or Dragon Breath.
- Its charged moves can be Wild Charge, Flash Cannon, Outrage, or Crunch.
Best Zekrom Raid Counters
With these stats in mind, trainers should start preparing their party for a relatively easy battle. This raid can be completed with 3 to 5 decently leveled trainers.
Because of its weakness to Dragon, Fairy, Ice, and Ground-type moves; trainers have a wide variety of moves to choose from before going into the raid. Here are the best counters to defeat the Zekrom raid. Some of these recommendations can be substituted out for Pokemon with type advantage or a better move set.
- Zekrom – Dragon Breath & Outrage
- Palkia – Dragon Tail & Draco Meteor
- Reshiram – Dragon Breath & Draco Meteor
- Dialga – Dragon Breath & Draco Meteor
- Garchomp – Dragon Tail & Outrage
- Dragonite – Dragon Tail & Outrage
- Mamoswine – Mud-Slap & Avalanche
- Mega Charizard X or Y – Dragon Breath & Dragon Claw
- Salamence – Dragon Tail & Outrage
- Latios or Latias – Dragon Breath& Dragon Claw
- Landorus (Therian Forme) – Mud Shot & Earthquake
- Excadrill – Mud-Slap & Drill Run
- Mega Gyarados – Dragon Tail & Outrage
- Rayquazza – Dragon Tail & Outrage
Trainers who are missing any of these can easily substitute in strong Pokemon with Dragon, Fairy, or Ice-type moves. With Zekrom knowing Electric and Dragon-type moves, avoid using Water or Flying-type Pokemon. Keep in mind your own Dragon-types may take a pounding.
The Reshiram and Zekrom Raids are available from December 1st to December 16th at 10 AM local time. Will you play more often during the Pokemon Go Season of Heritage event?
If you found this guide helpful, share it with your friends and other trainers. For all Pokemon and Pokemon Go updates, be sure to check in daily for all the latest Pokemon news, guides, and reviews.