Publisher Skybound Games and developer Mega Cat Studios announced a delay for WrestleQuest.
WrestleQuest will forgo its previously planned May release for one sometime this summer. When the game does launch it’ll be on Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
In case you missed it – we did a thorough hands-on preview of the game from PAX East, check that out here.
Here’s a rundown on the March 2022-announced game:
THE ULTIMATE PRO WRESTLING ADVENTURE. Powerbomb and piledrive your way through a massive pixel art universe where professional wrestling and RPG fantasy collide.
- WRESTLE WITH DESTINY – Take a hero’s journey …in tights! Upgrade from aspiring rookie to world champ by training, learning, glamming, and SLAMMING to the top of the pro wrestling food chain.
- YOUR IDOLS AWAIT – Draw inspiration from wrestling icons like Jake the Snake Roberts, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, and even André the Giant. Explore worlds based on their lofty careers.
- HEART-POUNDING ACTION – Classic RPG combat meet wrestling moves, match styles, and gimmicks galore.
- GOOD GUYS, BAD GUYS, LIZARDS, ROBOTS, AND MORE – Wild realms, exotic monsters, action figure fighters, and spandexed allies await as this fantasy goes beyond the ring.
- GEAR UP ON YOUR WAY TO THE TOP – Choose your moves, style, taunts, and even your entrance as you learn what it takes to be the cream of the crop in the pro wrestling world of your dreams.