Publisher Skybound Games and developer Mega Cat Studios have announced wrestling RPG WrestleQuest for PC and consoles.
WrestleQuest is coming to Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. A release date wasn’t confirmed with today’s reveal.
Here’s the reveal trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
THE ULTIMATE PRO WRESTLING ADVENTURE
Powerbomb and piledrive your way through a massive pixel art universe where professional wrestling and RPG fantasy collide.
- WRESTLE WITH DESTINY – Take a hero’s journey …in tights! Upgrade from aspiring rookie to world champ by training, learning, glamming, and SLAMMING to the top of the pro wrestling food chain.
- YOUR IDOLS AWAIT – Draw inspiration from wrestling icons like Jake the Snake Roberts, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, and even André the Giant. Explore worlds based on their lofty careers.
- HEART-POUNDING ACTION – Classic RPG combat meet wrestling moves, match styles, and gimmicks galore.
- GOOD GUYS, BAD GUYS, LIZARDS, ROBOTS, AND MORE – Wild realms, exotic monsters, action figure fighters, and spandexed allies await as this fantasy goes beyond the ring.
- GEAR UP ON YOUR WAY TO THE TOP – Choose your moves, style, taunts, and even your entrance as you learn what it takes to be the cream of the crop in the pro wrestling world of your dreams.