The new Total War: Warhammer III patch mostly focuses on tweaks and balances, like buffing the Dwarves’ magic resistances, toning down some of the more devastating spells, and altering capture point rates in Domination maps. However, there are a few new features as well.
Chaos factions can now more easily subjugate human and elf factions. Also, fittingly enough, Archaon and Be’lakor can now force other Chaos factions to confederate with them by conquering their main settlement. This gives you access to that faction’s Legendary Lord and some followers, but other bonuses are lost.
Finally, the patch also introduces a new endgame scenario called Ultimate Crisis, which literally just triggers all other endgame scenarios at once for mass hysteria.
You can find a trailer about the new Total War: Warhammer III 2.1 patch below:
You can find a rundown for Total War: Warhammer III below:
THE WORLD TEETERS ON THE BRINK OF CHAOS
The last roar of a dying god ruptures the boundary between worlds, opening a portal to the Realm of Chaos. From this maelstrom, the four Ruinous Powers – Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh – emerge, spreading darkness and despair.
The stern warriors of Kislev and the vast empire of Grand Cathay stand at the threshold, as a vengeful Daemon Prince vows to destroy those who corrupted him. The coming conflict will engulf all. Will you conquer your daemons? Or command them?
- RAISE A MIGHTY ARMY – With seven unique races and hundreds of units under your command, raise an army and dominate in epic real-time battles across a world of breathtaking scale and spectacle.
- BUILD AN EMPIRE – In the most ambitious and groundbreaking Total War title to date, dive into a captivating narrative that will take you to the mind-bending Realm of Chaos and back again. Forge your empire in a strategy sandbox that ensures no two campaigns are ever the same.
- CHOOSE YOUR HERO – Play as 10 Legendary Lords! Will you side with the Chaos Gods and take one of their Daemonic Champions, play as an ancient transforming Dragon from Grand Cathay, defend the frozen nation of Kislev with the Ice Queen or play the ultimate villain as the Daemon Prince?
- UNLEASH YOUR INNER DAEMON – Customise the Daemon Prince to your own unique design with a huge suite of body parts and powers, creating billions of potential combinations to suit your own playstyle.
- MULTIPLAYER CHAOS – Multiplayer is now bigger than ever. With the vast 8-player Realm of Chaos multiplayer campaign, the intense 1 v 1 Domination mode, the story-driven multiplayer campaigns built around Kislev and Grand Cathay and ranked & custom battles, there’s no shortage of ways to cause chaos with friends.