Tom Clancy’s The Division Resurgence is in development for iOS and Android devices, and closed beta test signups are live over on the game’s official site.
Here’s the reveal trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Tom Clancy’s The Division Resurgence
The Division Resurgence is a free-to-play third-person shooter RPG that features a whole new and independent campaign from Tom Clancy’s The Division 1 and Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, offering a new perspective on key story events. It takes place in a contemporary post-crisis America where a virus outbreak has created chaos and the collapse of the government. As an agent of the “Strategic Homeland Division” your mission is to restore peace, to protect civilians against hostile factions, and to help them build a better future.
- The acclaimed Division experience on mobile – Controls and user interface are specifically tailored to ensure a smooth experience on handheld devices. Enjoy a new entry of the acclaimed Third-Person Shooter RPG and original game modes set in an urban open-world.
- A Whole new storyline – For newcomers and veterans, discover a new PVE campaign. Be part of the legendary first wave of SHD agents and get a unique perspective of the events around The Division 1 & 2.
- A vast open-world with high-quality graphics – Explore the open-world in Solo or Coop to play a variety of PVE activities, from story missions to world activities. Roam around an outstandingly detailed urban environment with stunning graphics.
- Collect & upgrade tons of gears & weapons – Loot, craft, mod and upgrade your gear to fight your enemies. Customize your character with a wide arsenal at your fingertips!
- Choose your specialization to fit your own playstyle – Level up and improve your skills to unlock new signature weapons and unique gadgets. Switch specialization and change your role anytime to try new abilities and find the best synergy with your friends.