Publisher Modus Games and developer Mane6 announced a release date for the console ports of Them’s Fightin’ Herds.
Them’s Fightin’ Herds is launching for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 on October 18th. The game was originally released for Windows PC (via Steam). There’s also a physical edition that is currently available for preorder.
Here’s a new trailer:
You can find a rundown on the original release below:
Them’s Fightin’ Herds is a 2D fighting game featuring a cast of adorable animals designed by acclaimed cartoon producer Lauren Faust. Beneath the cute and cuddly surface, a serious fighter awaits!
- 4-Button Fighting – A (Light), B (Medium), C (Heavy), D (Magic).
- Magic System – Emphasize your character’s special abilities through a dedicated button and unique resource.
- Enhanced Super Attack – Spend an additional bar of meter during your super for a bonus utility effect.
- Juggle Decay – An infinite-prevention system that increases a character’s gravity the longer they stay in a combo, managing combo length without imposing hard limits.
- Dynamic Music System – Rockin’ character themes adapt in the heat of the battle to make every fight feel like a clash of champions.
- Rollback Netcode – Battle across the globe with little to no input delay with the power of GGPO.
- Local Versus and Online Matchmaking – Play at home or fight worthy opponents on-demand.
- Tutorial and Training Modes – Learn the ropes with guided tutorials, or practice on your own with a fully-featured, data-rich training room.
- Sharable Combo Trials – Test your skills with premade combo trials or create your own challenges and share with friends!
- Replay System – Record your matches then review every detail frame-by-frame!
- Pixel Lobby – Join our visual lobby system which lets players freely explore and interact in a top-down themed environment with nostalgic style. Customize your avatar with cosmetic items earned through play!
- Salt Mines – Hidden within each Pixel Lobby, a contest that pits players against waves of NPC predators and each other, combining dungeon crawl with fighting game.
- Story Mode – An episodic adventure filled with exploration, combat challenges, minigames, and boss fights! Each chapter follows one character’s personal quest to recover a magical, legendary key that will save the world from the return of vicious predators, banished in an age past. Chapter 1 (starring Arizona) is available now, with subsequent chapters to be released in the months following, free of charge.