Japanese website Net Lab recently held a survey to find out which TV anime roles of voice actress Kugimiya Rie are considered her best.
Kugimiya Rie is often referred to as the “tsundere queen”, as she used to voice a slew of different tsundere characters.
The top 10 TV anime roles Kugimiya Rie performed that people believe are her greatest (according to the survey):
1. Aisaka Taiga (Toradora!)
2. Louise (Zero no Tsukaima)
3. Kagura (Gintama)
4. Shana (Shakugan no Shana)
5. Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
6. Nagi Sanzenin (Hayate no Gotoku!)
7. Minase Iori (The IdolM@ster)
8. Aria Holmes Kanzaki (Hidan no Aria)
9. Kirie Konami (World Trigger)
10. Happi (Fairy Tail)
The survey was held from August 14th to August 21st and 3,234 total people voted.