Barcelona-based game developer GROUND Game Atelier announced The Time I Have Left got delayed to next year.
Over the last year and a half our small team of two has grown to over ten people working regularly on The Time I Have Left,” says Juan Estévez (Yite), creative lead at GROUND. “We’re pleased to reveal our new gameplay trailer and to make the game playable on the showfloor at Gamescom. We’re looking forward to revealing more soon and to launching The Time I Have Left for PC in 2024.”
Here’s a rundown on the previously announced game:
In 6 Hours You Will Be Dead
Left as the seemingly sole inhabitant of the enormous underground city of Colony 7, Aline is suddenly marked for death by a mysterious phenomenon known as ‘The Miasma’.
The Time I Have Left is a time-driven exploration game with a narrative focus.
- Guide Aline in a race against the clock through Colony 7, an enormous and eerily deserted underground complex.
- Face disturbing visions of death in a dynamic turn-based combat system.
- Preserve your willpower and uncover the hidden truth behind Colony 7, Aline, and The Miasma.
- Stunning visuals: Experience the dense environments of Colony 7, all rendered in a striking style.
- Nostalgic flair, modern spin: Find clues, solve environmental puzzles, unlock hidden areas, and secure your escape!
- Time-driven gameplay: The clock is always ticking, and some events only trigger at specific times. What will you do with the time you have left?
- Knowledge is power: New abilities are unlocked as you uncover clues and complete the in-game database.
- Deep, dark secrets: Use the information you gather to unlock shortcuts, hidden stories, unique items, and secrets! You may not discover them all in a single playthrough.
- Resist the visions of death: Aline faces grotesque creatures in her Near-Death Experiences. Since they cannot be harmed, your only options are to resist or flee.
- Reactive Turn-Based Mechanics: Time your movements well to evade directional attacks. Master your foes’ patterns to escape unharmed!
- Adventure with an RPG twist: Experience unique exploration gameplay combined with a fresh take on the classic JRPG formula.