Publisher Rainy Frog and developer O.T.K. Games announced Sword of the Vagrant is getting a physical release this summer.
Red Art Games is offering a physical release on Switch and PS4 over on their online store. Preorders kick off tomorrow, and early preorders get two exclusive pre-order bonuses: a 44-page artbook as well as a keychain.
Limited Run Games has confirmed they’ll be handling the North American distribution of the physical release.
Sword of The Vagrant was recently ported to Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4 for $10. A native PlayStation 5 port is coming sometime in 2023.
Here’s a rundown on the original 2017 PC (via Steam) release:
Sword of The Vagrant
Journey into a gorgeous hand-painted fantasy world known as Mythrilia and discover the truth about your bloodline and its darkest secret. Play as Vivian the Vagrant, a traveling sellsword, who follows her lost father’s research in an effort to reunite with her family.
Hack and slash a path from a quiet coastal village through mysterious forests, haunted castles, and wrecked battlegrounds. When the endless barrage of enemies have been vanquished, what solace will be left for our hero?
The Vagrant is a 2D action RPG. As Vivian, you will experience an exciting and challenging adventure focused on combat gameplay that utilizes combo chains, charge attacks, and special skills, all while improving your character’s build through new equipment and abilities. Play casually or become a master combatant.
- Hand-painted, traditionally animated characters.
- Flawless, hardcore action combat.
- Over 70 deadly and dangerous monsters and beasts.
- 6 massive level sets, all beautifully hand painted.
- Multiple weapons, armors, and accessories to loot, purchase, and discover.
- A large-scaled skill set to enhance character builds for immersive and intense gameplay.
- Craft and enchant your equipment to improve your combat performance.
- Use various offensive skills to destroy your enemy. Evolve the skills with elemental enchantments.