Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Owned by Gravity announced a release date for the console ports of SpellForce: Conquest of Eo.
SpellForce: Conquest of Eo is coming to Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 on November 7th. Alongside the console ports is a new 1.3 update that adds the following stuff:
- Quest overview – allows you to quickly find and navigate to active quests on the world map
- A new hero: Galtrak, the orc blood mage brings his own kind of magic that may even unlock new spells for your wizard…but they come at a price.
- New world locations: The sullied village
- Strong performance improvements to optimize your experience on lower-end systems and speed up loading times
- Improved gamepad functionalities and guidance
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
Choose from various schools of magic at the beginning of a campaign, and make your way through the procedurally populated world, combined with a pool of different adversaries to make every new game feel completely different and exciting.
- The perfect blend of turn-based strategy with light 4x elements, short intense turn-based tactic battles and RPG
- Recruit individual heroes to lead your troops, each with their personal quest
- Discover new adventures with each procedurally generated campaign
- Build up your tower and construct new rooms to determine your wizard’s path
- Each of the main opponents is randomly chosen and has its own strategy and agendas
- Make the living interactive grimoire reveal new secrets and spells to you
- Craft anything from magical runes and artefacts to undead minions and take a stand against your enemies
- The fame system determines your relation to factions, cities and competing wizards