Publisher Just For Games and developer Zero Games Studio have announced “simcade” game Hot Lap Racing.
Hot Lap Racing is launching sometime in 2024 for Windows PC (via Steam) and Nintendo Switch.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus its reveal trailer:
Hot Lap Racing is a “simcade” racing game powered by an in-house racing physics engine developed especially for the game.
Discover the history of motorsport from GT and prototypes to historic Formula 1 and race against your friends or compete online against more players!.
Real Cars. Real Tracks. Real Drivers! It’s time to experience the thrill of true competition!
- Choose from a roster of over 30+ cars representing various motorsport categories and eras, such as cars showcased in the trailer and much more.
- Experience 50+ tracks and layouts, including FIA grade 1 and grade 2 licensed ones.
- Challenge real champions from rising stars to well-known drivers who contributed to the history of motorsport!
- Cars aready revealed: KGM eCup 200, Mygale F4 gen.2, Ligier P217, Mygale F3 R
- Many ways to enjoy the game
- Career mode: Embark on your journey as a young racing driver and strive to reach the pinnacle of motorsport. Master a wide range of iconic cars on legendary tracks and compete against the greatest drivers of all time.
- Hot Lap: Race and improve your lap times with each attempt.
- Online & Offline Multiplayer: Aim to be the first to cross the finish line.