Publisher Deep Silver and developer Volition have confirmed Saints Row: The Third Remastered heads to Xbox Series X|S and PS5 on May 25th.
When Saints Row: The Third Remastered heads to Xbox Series X|S and PS5, it will launch just after the previously confirmed Steam and GOG release. If you own the Xbox One or PS4 version of Saints Row: The Third Remastered, you’ll get a free upgrade to the Xbox Series X|S and or PS5 versions.
The Xbox Series X|S and PS5 versions will also have improved performance, including a framerate boost to 60 FPS and dynamic 4K resolution on Xbox Series X and PS5, while the Xbox Series S version can toggle between Performance (60 FPS 1080p) and beauty (30FPS, 4K) modes, as well as much faster loading times.
You can find the full rundown (via Steam) below.
Saints Row®: The Third™ – Remastered gives you control of the Saints at the height of their power, and you live the life to show for it. This is your City. These are your rules.
Remastered with enhanced graphics, Steelport the original city of sin, has never looked so good as it drowns in sex, drugs and guns.
Years after taking Stilwater for their own, the Third Street Saints have evolved from street gang to household brand name, with Saints sneakers, Saints energy drinks and Johnny Gat bobblehead dolls all available at a store near you. The Saints are kings of Stilwater, but their celebrity status has not gone unnoticed. The Syndicate, a legendary criminal fraternity with pawns in play all over the globe, has turned its eye on the Saints and demands tribute.
Refusing to kneel to the Syndicate, you take the fight to Steelport, a once-proud metropolis reduced to a struggling city of sin under Syndicate control. Take a tank skydiving, call in a satellite-targeted airstrike on a Mexican wrestling gang, and fight against a highly-trained military force by your lonesome in the most outlandish gameplay scenarios ever seen.”
The Full Package, Remastered – With enhanced graphics, improved lighting, reworked environments, and visual effects, Steelport and The Third Street Saints have never looked so good.
- City of Sin – Disrupt and dismantle the Syndicate stranglehold on weapons, cybercrime, and criminal rackets. Discover the secrets of Steelport, where there is action on every street corner, for better or, more likely, worse.
- Weapons of Crass Destruction – It’s one thing to defeat your enemies. It’s another to humiliate them. Hover jets, human cannonball cars and outrageous melee weapons are all part of the fun.
- Crazy Character Customisation – Create the most outlandish characters ever seen, from washed-up celebrities to maskless ninja pirates. Inside every sinner, there is a Saint. Who will you become?
- Over The Top Co-op – Fly solo or play online with a homie. Give freefall skydiving a try, landing in your partner’s flaming pickup as you make a desperate run toward a heavily armed Syndicate base. Steelport is always more fun with a friend.
- All DLC included – All three expansion mission packs and more than 30 pieces of DLC* from the original version.
Saints Row: The Third – Remastered has been available on Windows PC (via the Epic Games Store), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia.