Another Indie have announced roguelike RPG Doors of Insanity during the Guerrilla Collective showcase, a game about escaping purgatory.
Developed by OneShark, players are tasked with escaping purgatory into paradise. Create your character and explore what is beyond over 40 doors. Build a deck from over 70 cards with summons, weapons, and armor. However, you can only keep one card when you die.
You can find the reveal trailer below.
You can find the full rundown (via Steam) below.
Embark on an epic ass-kicking, card-slinging journey across purgatory. Create your custom character, build your deck and do battle with the twisted denizens of purgatory and journey to the paradise you deserve. Cast spells, summon allies, and equip a variety of items and equipment as you explore what lies behind the Doors of Madness. No sword is too big, armor too thick, or ally too obnoxious!
- Permanent card deck builder. After each death you get to keep one card for the next run
- Collect and use over 70 cards
- Summon 7 allies including Shield Beaters, Wizards, and Demonic Bugs!
- Wield a variety of magic weapons including powerful Sword Of The Three Saints and the less-powerful Dad’s Hammer
- Engage in over 30 encounters behind the doors of madness
- Travel through 4 major areas that hold more than 40 doors of unknown!
Doors of Insanity is coming soon to Windows PC (via Steam), Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.