Publisher Happinet and co-developers 18Light Game and FunZone Games announced Pronty is getting a Switch port.
The underwater metroidvania game is launching on March 7th for Switch (via the eShop). Pre-orders are now available and will net you a discount off the regular retail price.
Here’s a rundown on the previously released (for PC) game, plus a new trailer:
Guide Pronty and its Javelin partner Bront as it defends the once great city of Royla. Explore the deep sea, fight mutant sea creatures, and discover the secrets behind this new Atlantis in this beautiful action-packed adventure.
- Unique “javelin” combat system – Control the inexperienced Pronty and Bront the Javelin, a weaponized robotic swordfish that can fend off the sea creatures corrupted by toxic waste. Use Bront to repel enemies, remove obstacles, and shield Pronty from harm.
- A terrifying array of hostile and mutated sea life – Encounter all sorts of creatures formed from a ghastly fusion of sea critters and marine debris. While some might look easy to defeat, there’s always a bigger fish…Fight giant bosses to bring back hope to the once-thriving Royla and reveal the truth behind the monsters and pollution.
- Swappable upgrades for customized combat – Unlock new abilities and upgrades in Pronty’s Memory Board to put together strategies that work for every situation and play style.
- Explore this magnificent but perilous underwater city – Explore the fallen underwater city, Royla, in an underwater Metroidvania experience.
- Magnificent and immersive underwater environments – Swim through a magnificently terrifying atmosphere, designed with a colorful, clean line art style to depict the mysterious underwater world. Experience sound and music by Behind the Screen composer Paul Su.
- Challenge all difficulty and Boss Rush mode – Replay again and again, with post-launch updates including the boss rush mode in Neptune’s Hall.