Developer Nightdive Studios has announced the PowerSlave: Exhumed release date is set for February 2022 for PC and consoles.
The news that the PowerSlave: Exhumed release date is set for February 10th on PC and consoles was leaked with the game’s new eShop store listing, after which Nightdive confirmed the date is real and the game is also coming to Xbox One, Switch, and PlayStation 4 alongside the previously announced PC version (via Steam and GOG).
PowerSlave: Exhumed is a KEX Engine port of the classic console game that perfectly blends both the PlayStation and Sega Saturn versions of the classic shooter.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
PowerSlave: Exhumed is a KEX Engine port of the classic console game perfectly blending both the PlayStation & Saturn versions
- Widescreen / HD Display
- Modern gamepad support
- SMAA Antialiasing
- Anisotropic texture filtering
- Vulkan / DirectX 11 graphics API
- Smooth object interpolation for high refresh rate monitors
- Both versions of the original game combined to bring the best of both worlds
Destination: The ancient Egyptian city of Karnak. Alien forces possessing horrifying powers have sealed off the once thriving community from all outside contact. As a covert operations specialist, you have been trained for all forms of contingencies. Nothing can prepare you, however, for the nightmare you are about to enter…
- First Person Viewpoint Action
- 20 Plus Levels of Non-stop gameplay through an ancient Egyptian city and the tomb of the Pharaoh Ramses
- Real time fully 3D rendered gameplay allows you to move between floors within a single level
- Cross bridges and swin through underwater grottos
- With just a machete to start, search for 6 other weapons including hand grenades, a flame thrower, an M-60 machine gun, and a magical cobra staff.
- Dynamic lighting creates stunning visual effects.