Nightdive Studios has announced classic first-person shooter remaster PowerSlave: Exhumed for PC at this year’s Realms Deep.
PowerSlave: Exhumed is a KEX Engine port of the classic console game that perfectly blends both the PlayStation and Sega Saturn versions of the classic shooter. The remastered port is coming to both Steam and GOG in 2021.
Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
PowerSlave: Exhumed is a KEX Engine port of the classic console game perfectly blending both the PlayStation & Saturn versions
- Widescreen / HD Display
- Modern gamepad support
- SMAA Antialiasing
- Anisotropic texture filtering
- Vulkan / DirectX 11 graphics API
- Smooth object interpolation for high refresh rate monitors
- Both versions of the original game combined to bring the best of both worlds
Destination: The ancient Egyptian city of Karnak. Alien forces possessing horrifying powers have sealed off the once thriving community from all outside contact. As a covert operations specialist, you have been trained for all forms of contingencies. Nothing can prepare you, however, for the nightmare you are about to enter…
- First Person Viewpoint Action
- 20 Plus Levels of Non-stop gameplay through an ancient Egyptian city and the tomb of the Pharaoh Ramses
- Real time fully 3D rendered gameplay allows you to move between floors within a single level
- Cross bridges and swin through underwater grottos
- With just a machete to start, search for 6 other weapons including hand grenades, a flame thrower, an M-60 machine gun, and a magical cobra staff.
- Dynamic lighting creates stunning visual effects.