Publisher Raw Fury and developer Cosy Computer have announced Pizza Possum, a cute co-op focused arcade action game for PC and consoles.
Pizza Possum is launching sometime later in 2023 for Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 5.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus its reveal trailer:
Life is good when you are a possum. You can eat all you want, and there is no one who can stop you. Well, except for all the guard dogs patrolling the village you’re in.
But really, who are they to stop you. Besides, if you get chased, a quick hide in the bushes will often do the trick and get them off your scent. So what are you waiting for? Time to eat!
- Engage in adorable arcade-style hide-and-seek action
- Wreak havoc as an irresistible bloatable possum
- Escape or distract dog patrols using a wide range of tools, from smoke bombs to punching gloves
- Join forces with a playful friend and increase the chaos in the local co-op
- Embrace the chaos by screaming when you get chased or giggling when you get away with it
- Chase the frightened pig and goose neighbors long enough for them to drop more fruit for you
- Sink your teeth into the biggest cheese of wheel your possum eyes have ever seen
- Devour ice cream unbothered with a dog mask on
- Risk it all for one final crumb of food
- In short, life is simple when you are a possum: Eat, run, hide, eat again.