Event Horizon and Digerati have announced that Tower of Time will be coming to PS4, Switch, and Xbox One in Q1 2020.
Tower of Time originally released for Windows PC and Linux in April of last year. In this time-bending dungeon crawler, players assemble a party of adventurers and ascend the mysterious Tower of Time to unlock its secrets.
Action takes place in real-time, but due to the mystical properties of the tower, players can manipulate time and gravity to their advantage. You can check out a trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Lead the ultimate party of heroes into the Tower of Time, a vertical battleground filled with lore, mystery, and combat. Combining the nuances of classic RPGs with challenging tactical combat, Tower of Time transforms each battle into a puzzle of magic and mettle. Slow or pause time to plan your every move: strategically place your warriors, control the battleground with precise spells, counter incoming waves with devastating maneuvers.
- 7 distinct classes, a complex skill system, rich equipment and alignment systems, crafting, enchanting and more
- Divide the battlefield with walls of stone, manipulate gravity, unleash torrents of flame, and more with myriad spells
- 150 different enemies and 50 bosses, each with unique skills and tactics
- Hand-crafted levels, unique Combat Challenges, multiple modifiers and five difficulty levels
- Gamepad friendly control scheme implemented for console players