Thomas Moon Kang has announced the release date for MegaMan Battle Network-inspired deck-building roguelike, One Step From Eden.
Players choose their path in a procedurally generated adventure, collecting cards to use in their deck in real-time battles. Players will also come across choices to spare or slay bosses, and choose from nine characters.
You can view the announcement trailer below:
You can find the full run-down (via Steam) below:
One Step From Eden combines strategic deckbuilding and realtime action with roguelike elements. Cast powerful spells on the fly, battle evolving enemies, collect game-changing artifacts, make friends or make enemies. Make it one step from Eden, the last shining beacon of hope in a bleak post-war world. Fight alone (or with a friend in co-op) and lead your character down a path of mercy or destruction.
- Deckbuilding with 200+ spells & 100+ game-changing items
- Action deckbuilding, a blend of bullet hell action and card game strategy
- 8+ Playable characters and Bosses
- Life or death choices with alternate runs and endings
- Unique evolving enemies that get ingeniously more difficult
- Procedurally generated worlds and battles
- Local co-op and PvP
- Full controller and keyboard & mouse support
- Steam Workshop & mod support