So you’re a regular visitor at Niche Gamer? The unique games, the niche games, the weird games, whatever you want to call them—we love them and we know you love them as well. We only cover these games on our regular feed, and we only cover them on our podcast, too.
Niche News of the Week
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Announced, Launches July 16 for Switch
- Splatoon 3 Announced, Launches 2022 on Switch
- Ninja Gaiden Master Collection Announced for PC and Consoles
- Samurai Warriors 5 Announced for PC and Consoles
- No More Heroes III Launches August 27
- Crayon Shin Chan Game Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Legend of Mana Remaster Announced, Launches June 24 for PC, PS4, and Switch
- Project Triangle Strategy Announced for Switch, Launches 2022
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC Character Pyra and Mythra Announced
- Diablo II Resurrected Announced, Launches 2021 for PC and Consoles
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Classic Announced, Launches in 2021
- Rumor: New Silent Hill Game by Prominent Japanese Developer, Will Be Announced Summer 2021
Topic of the Week
Is Blizzard Entertainment too forgone to be saved? A lot of PR blunders have come out of the once-beloved developer, now a subsidiary of Activision. Can they win back enough goodwill to get their old fans back? Is it even possible to please old fans and new fans that only care about Overwatch or the newest World of Warcraft expansions? Is Diablo IV and the Diablo II remaster enough to win people over?
You can find the podcast via Soundcloud below:
Please Leave Feedback and Ask Us Questions
Please write in to Contact @ Niche Gamer (click to open a new message with your preferred email provider) with any questions, comments, music recommendations, and so on that you guys have. We will respond to any emails we get on the air during the next show!
The Niche-Cast is a regular podcast we host where we talk up the latest news, topics, and more with our staff. Please let us know if there’s stuff you want us to discuss!