Today’s Niche Spotlight is Aircraft Carrier Survival, a strategy management game by Gambit Games Studio and CreativeForge Games.
In Aircraft Carrier Survival, you are tasked with guiding an American aircraft carrier through the chaos of the Pacific Theater. Assign your crew to their stations, decide how to engage enemy fleets, and manage disasters in the heat of battle. Plot your carrier’s course across the ocean and make difficult decisions to ensure the ship survives to see the end of the war.
You can find a launch trailer below.
Aircraft Carrier Survival is available on Windows PC via Steam for $19.99.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
Aircraft Carrier Survival
Take control of the aircraft carrier, its crew, officers and planes during WW2. Give an example of military prowess by choosing the right equipment, crew, and escort for the mission. Remember that your success will depend greatly on your flexibility in managing the available fleet resources.
- MANAGE CREW & OFFICERS – Assign a crew and choose what your officers should focus on. Your ship has many stations to man, and proper management will be the key to executing your plan, whether by taking on an enemy directly, sneaking past them, or taking an alternative route to completely avoid contact.
- DAMAGE CONTROL – Your damage control teams can handle fire outbreaks, torpedo strikes, hull flooding, enemy bombardment, airstrikes, and suicide attacks from enemy planes, but not all of them at once. Assess which threats need to be dealt with first in order to survive.
- SURVIVE & FIGHT BACK – Use maneuvers, aircraft, anti-aircraft turrets, and whatever else you can to survive the enemy attack. Make sure that any enemy who dares to attack you will end up in the depths of the Pacific.
- HARD DECISIONS – Will you risk all lives on the vessel to save the one in need? Do you have what it takes to make a decision on the spot? No matter what, some sacrifices will be necessary and the only source of redemption is victory.
- MISSION PLANNING – Use intel collected during recon missions to prepare pilots and aircraft for large operations. Target enemy land bases and even their entire fleets. Identify opponents before choosing attack directions and deciding the sequence of targets and maneuvers.
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!
This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!