STONKS-9800 lets you channel your inner Showa era salaryman by trading stocks in 1980s Japan.
Manage your finances, rub shoulders with Yakuza and businessmen alike, then lose all your money on horse races and pachinko. All the while your beautiful personal assistant Amy will be by your side and helping to keep you on track.
You can check out the trailer for STONKS-9800 below:
Simulator of an 80s Japanese stock market businessman. Chill, catch a retro vibe and watch your profits grow in the text-based game STONKS-9800.
- Buy stocks, get dividends, monitor the prices;
- Your decisions affect the market – and your life;
- Keep an eye on your health and do not overwork, lest you end up in the hospital;
- Invest in real estate and cars, increasing your level of comfort;
- Manage your company, having a controlling interest;
- Achieve success as a legal business – or get rich quickly engaging in shady activities;
- Play a variety of mini-games, including pachinko and horse racing betting
- Many other features and unexpected situations await you in STONKS-9800.
If you are a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!
This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!