So you’re a regular visitor at Niche Gamer? The obscure games, the niche games, the weird games, whatever you want to call them—we love them and we know you love them as well. We only cover these games on our regular feed, and we only cover them on our podcast, too.
The Niche News of the Week:
- MediEvil Remastered Announced for PlayStation 4
- From Software Tease New Project With “Shadows Die Twice” Trailer
- Crytek Partners With Crycash, a New “Cryptocurrency for Gamers”
- Bayonetta 3 Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Bayonetta 1 and 2 Coming to Nintendo Switch on February 16, 2018
- Soulcalibur VI Announced for PC, PS4, and Xbox One, Coming 2018
- THQ Nordic and Black Forest Games Announce New Survival Game “Fade to Silence”
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Devs Announce New Game “Witchfire”
- Devil May Cry HD Collection Coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One on March 13, 2018
- Dragon’s Crown Pro Heads West in Spring 2018
- Mega Man 11 Announced for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch – Launching in Late 2018
- From Software: No Plans to End Armored Core Series Right Now, Please Be Patient
Topic of the Week:
We talk up the Nintendo Switch and its success, its library of games, as well as what to expect in the coming months and year – including what the Switch needs to really be more competitive in the modern gaming console market.
You can find our podcast below, or download it via Soundcloud:
Please Leave Feedback and Ask Us Questions
Please write in to Niche Gamer-cast @ Niche Gamer (click to open a new message with your preferred email provider) with any questions, comments, music recommendations, and so on that you guys have. We will respond to any emails we get on the air during the next show!