Niantic announces Community Day Classic, bringing back a fan favorite Pokemon to Pokemon Go.
Pokemon Go has been out for half a decade now and a lot has changed. Trainers who have recently started their pokemon journey have missed out on timed special events. The most common event trainers have missed are Pokemon Go’s Community Days; this means a variety of trainers have missed out on catching some of their favorite shiny Pokemon.
For those who have then they are in luck. Niantic has recently announced a new event coming to Pokemon Go to commemorate the origins of community day. This new event is known as the Season of Heritage. The event will give trainers an additional Community Day for January; meanwhile, it brings back a former Community Day Pokemon for those who might have missed out.
On January 22nd, 2022, from 2 PM to 5 PM local time, the Seed Pokemon will have increased spawns. That’s right, the January 2022 Pokemon Go Community Day Classic Pokemon is Bulbasaur. On Saturday, Shiny Bulbasaur will appear more frequently.
January 2022 Community Day Classic Details
Here are the January 2022 Pokemon Go Community Day Classic details.
- The day will feature 3X Catch XP
- Three-hour Incenses
- 3-hour Lure Modules
- Five Bulbasaurs will appear from snapshots.
- Ivysaur’s evolved into Venasaur during the even will learn an exclusive move. The move is a Charged Move called Frenzy Plant.
- A special research quest called Bulbasaur Community Day Classic.
- A special Community Day Bundle containing 50 Ultra Balls, 5 Star Pieces, 5 Lucky Eggs, and one Elite Fast TM for 1280 PokeCoins.
- 30 free Ultra Balls will be available to trainers in the store.
Shiny Bulbasaur is always a desired Pokemon when it comes to trades. This event will allow trainers who are new to the game or unlucky to get a Shiny Bulbasaur. Looking to see what else is going on in January? For a list of all the events, raids, and spotlight hours in January, consult our Pokemon Go January 2022 Roadmap.