Here’s a quick rundown on what is included in the Monster Hunter Rise PC demo, as well as its visual improvements over the Switch original:
Steam version features:
- 4K resolution
- Various graphics options
- Controller support and optimized keyboard & mouse controls
- Voice Chat
- Ultrawide Display support
The Monster Hunter Rise Demo includes 5 quests, teaching you the basics of the Wirebug, Wyvern Riding, and Silkbind Skills, as well as offering a few actual hunts. The 5 quests are as follows:
- Basic Training Quest (Tutorial)
- Wyvern Riding Training Quest (Tutorial)
- Slay a Great Izuchi (Beginner)
- Slay a Mizutsune (Intermediate)
- Slay Magnamalo (Advanced)
All 14 weapon types are available, and the slaying quests can be played in co-op with up to 4 players. Experience immersive hunts with all the customization options you’d expect on Steam!
In related news, Capcom confirmed that Monster Hunter Rise for PC won’t include crossplay or cross-progression with the games original Switch version – you can read more about that here in our previous report.
Monster Hunter Rise is available on Nintendo Switch. In case you missed it, you can find our review here (we highly recommend it!)