After a successful release on Pico, Meta Quest 2, and Meta Quest Pro, Yupitergrad 2 will soon land on Steam VR.
Yupitergrad 2: The Lost Station will come to Microsoft Windows (through Steam VR) on September 7, 2023. Yupitergrad 2 will also receive the new Cosmic Clarity update when landing on the platform.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
This action-adventure sequel to the first Yupitergrad does not disappoint and provides plenty of entertainment along with unique movement mechanics in VR that players can test. Swinging on ropes or navigating in the space station area using jet nozzles are just a few fun ways players can travel and explore the area.
Yupitergrad 2: The Lost Station does not lack in combat opportunities and players face hostile drones. This Metroidvania-style environment is filled with puzzle-solving elements that players will need to solve to overcome challenges and move forward with the game.
Additionally, to the Steam release, Gamedust has made some significant improvements to the game across all platforms August 17th, called the Cosmic Clarity. This will also be already included in the Steam version upon release.
These include map navigation and guidance as well as overall gaming experience. Lighting effects, optimization, revamped skybox and minor bug fixes are just some of the few changes and the full list can be seen below:
- Adding goal locations in part of the objectives to better guide the player;
- Multiple signposts changes to improve the navigation and experience of travelling around the space station;
- Multiple visual map improvements, to make the map even more readable and easy to use;
- Totally revised skybox that makes outer space look beautiful, fun and mysterious;
- Unification of the text on all in-game screens;
- Improved in-game lighting, so that the locations gain more atmosphere;
- Minor decoration changes;