PQube has announced Felistella-developed action RPG Maglam Lord is coming west in February 2022 on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
While Maglam Lord is coming west sometime in February 2022, the game was originally released back in March 2021 in Japan.
Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Waking up in a new world, you discover that you are the last of your species… an endangered Demon Lord, powerless and alone. Embark on a quest to restore your powers and reclaim your former glory.
Forging mythic blades and unbreakable bonds, Maglam Lord combines action RPG elements such as real-time hack ‘n slash combat with dating sim mechanics and story-telling.
Brought to you by D3 Publisher, developer Felistella, and writer Kei Miyakozuki of Summon Night fame, as well as stunning character design and illustration by lack, who designed Okada Izo in the game Fate/Grand Order!
- Fast and furious gameplay for intense battles – Square off against powerful beasts in fast-paced battles as you try to regain your power. Fill the DG gauge to unleash the Demon Lord of Swords’ ultimate attacks for a wider variety of combat strategies.
- Embark on an epic adventure & awaken your power! – Enter the fantasy world of Eusdeal and play as a male or female Killizzerk, the last of the Demon Lords who has been sapped of their power. Explore the world in a bid to bring your species from the brink of extinction.
- Craft hundreds of weapons and customise them – Craft magical weapons and upgrade them to complement your playstyle! Customising grants numerous benefits in battle. Increased attack power, new sound effects and even personality can be modified with the right materials!
- Build relationships & find love among wonderful characters – Only by seeking a hand in marriage can you avoid the extinction of your kind! Characters you meet will be able to wield your power in battle! Befriend them, and even take them on dates to regain your former power!
- Stunning production values – Brought to you by D3PUBLISHER, developer FELISTELLA, and writer Kei Miyakozuki of ‘Summon Night’ fame, as well as stunning character design and illustration by lack who designed “Okada Izo” in the game ‘Fate Grand Order’!