Picross franchise developer Jupiter Corporation has announced Logiart Grimoire, their first brand new IP in years.
Logiart Grimoire will launch for Windows PC (via Steam) in early access on September 12th, after which a full release is planned for PC and Switch.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus the first gameplay:
You, who have taken hold of the Logiart’s grimoire, encounter Emil, the custodian of the grimoire.
Originally, it is a magical book that can solve “Logiart,” but the cast magic has gone awry, transforming it into an enigmatic tome. Most of the “Logiart” can no longer be unraveled.
As one led by the Logiart’s grimoire, you can solve the mysteries of the book and once again restore the ability to solve “Logiart.” Let’s work together with Emil to unravel the mysteries of this mysterious grimoire and restore it to its original state.
- Logiart – Logiart is a “Picture Logic Puzzle” that uses vertical and horizontal numbers as hints to complete illustrations. It has simple and easy-to-understand rules, making it accessible for anyone to play. Various assist functions are also included, allowing for a smooth gameplay experience. You can also choose to turn off the assist functions if desired.
- Fusion – The puzzles cleared in Logiart serve as materials to unlock new problems. By correctly combining 2 to 3 materials through fusion, new puzzles are unlocked. To find the right combinations, read the hint texts provided for each puzzle and use deduction.
- Number of Logiart Puzzles – There are a total of 280 puzzles in various sizes. The sizes range from 5×5, 10×10, 15×15, 20×15, 30×30, to 40×30.
- Emil’s Growth – Emil, who helps unravel the mysteries of the magic books together, gains magical power every time you solve a Logiart puzzle. As Emil’s magical power increases, you’ll be able to fuse more puzzles.
- Unlocking Magic Book Categories – Due to a malfunction in the magic books, the categorized sections have become inaccessible. At first, there may be few categories available to browse, but as you progress through the game and clear specific puzzles, more categories will be unlocked.
How to progress in the game.
- Solve and clear the Logiart puzzles.
- Fuse the cleared problems to create new ones.
- Repeat the process of solving the newly created puzzles…
- …and work together with Emile to aim for the restoration of the magic book.
A messagefrom Jupiter Corporation
-Creating Numeric Logic with Words-
The new game we are delivering to everyone this time, “Logiart Grimoire” is a puzzle game that combines “word puzzles” and “number puzzles” creating a different kind of puzzle game from what you’re used to!
Early access will begin on Steam from 9/12.
For Jupiter, early access on Steam is a new endeavor. While it’s still under development, we value your feedback and hope to nurture the game together with you.
Without everyone’s cooperation, this game cannot be completed! Please, give it a try and share your valuable opinions.
For more details about early access, please check the Steam store page.
We would be very happy if you could also add it to your wishlist!
So, please wait a little longer until the early access starts on 9/12!