Publisher Justdan International and co-developers Pupuya Games and SimonCreative shared a new block of gameplay for Little Witch Nobeta.
The new 10-minute gameplay preview shows off levels four through six, as well as various spell incantations and even teleportaton.
Here’s the new block of gameplay:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
The Little Witch Nobeta is a 3D action shooting game. Players will explore ancient, unknown castles and use different magic elements to fight against the soul!
The game uses a comfortable Japanese art style, but the battles are quite challenging despite its cute looks. Underestimating your foes will lead to troublesome encounters. You must discover enemies’ weaknesses and learn the precise time to dodge attacks in order to gain the advantage in combat.
Nobeta, the little wonder, came to the castle alone to solve the mystery of her own life. Constantly challenging powerful crafted souls, she learned all kinds of magical abilities and befriended a mysterious little black cat. What secrets hide in the depths of the castle?
- Complete plot cutscenes.
- Moderate puzzle-solving elements.
- Various combat styles including physical melee attacks and four types of magic: Arcane, Ice, Fire, and Thunder.
- Each magic spell can either be shot normally, or charged up to unleash a devastating magic trick!
- Each element has a unique design, allowing players to find one that suits them.
- Although charging magic spells takes some time, successfully attacking enemies will charge the gauge automatically. Go on the offensive to use powerful magic more often!