Square Enix shared a new Life is Strange: Remastered Collection gameplay video, showing off how the adventure games were remastered for the new release.
Life is Strange: Remastered Collection is launching on February 1, 2022 across Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Stadia – the Switch version was delayed later into 2022. The collection was previously delayed from its September 30th release date.
Here’s the new
Here’s a rundown on the collection:
Return to Arcadia Bay and experience two award-winning Life is Strange games like never before! Remastered visuals and animation breathe new life into the great cast of characters and gripping stories.
The Life is Strange Remastered Collection includes ‘Life is Strange Remastered’ and ‘Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered’.
- Remastered visuals across characters and environments
- Vastly improved character animation using full facial mocap performance
- Updated and refined gameplay puzzles
- Engine and lighting upgrades
- Includes previously released Deluxe Content: Chloe Outfits & ‘Farewell’ Bonus Episode
- Choice and consequence driven stories with multiple endings
- Harness the power of Max’s rewind ability or Chloe’s quick-witted attitude to change the course of events
- Distinct licensed soundtrack & original scores