Square Enix has announced Life is Strange: Remastered Collection for Switch is delayed to sometime later in 2022.
“We are sorry to share that the Nintendo Switch versions of the game have been a little set back and will need a bit more time until they are ready,” the developer said. “So we will be releasing them later this year.”
While the Life is Strange: Remastered Collection for Switch is delayed, the main releases for Life is Strange: Remastered Collection is still launching on February 1, 2022 across Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Stadia. The collection was previously delayed from its September 30th release date.
Here’s a rundown on the collection:
Return to Arcadia Bay and experience two award-winning Life is Strange games like never before! Remastered visuals and animation breathe new life into the great cast of characters and gripping stories.
The Life is Strange Remastered Collection includes ‘Life is Strange Remastered’ and ‘Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered’.
- Remastered visuals across characters and environments
- Vastly improved character animation using full facial mocap performance
- Updated and refined gameplay puzzles
- Engine and lighting upgrades
- Includes previously released Deluxe Content: Chloe Outfits & ‘Farewell’ Bonus Episode
- Choice and consequence driven stories with multiple endings
- Harness the power of Max’s rewind ability or Chloe’s quick-witted attitude to change the course of events
- Distinct licensed soundtrack & original scores