Publisher Cygames and developer Cygames Osaka have announced a Granblue Fantasy: Relink PC port, alongside a new trailer and details for the ARPG.
The Granblue Fantasy: Relink PC port is set to launch across the previously confirmed PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 versions sometime in 2022, worldwide.
Here’s a rundown on the new info:
New Character Rolan
Voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya
This man serves as the vicar of a local church for a remote town within the Zegagrande Skydom and acts as a handyman on the side. He provides support for the crew on their journey, though partly for his own personal reasons.
- Main Story (Single-player)
- A new chapter of Granblue Fantasy unfolds in the skies of Zegagrande. Customize and develop characters, collect treasure, and so much more! With easy, normal, and hard difficulties to choose from, Relink accommodates players of all playstyles.
- Quests (Single-player/Multiplayer)
- Utilize the items and experience you’ve obtained over the course of your journey to tackle an array of challenging battles. Visit a town’s online lobby to chat and interact with other skyfarers! Quests can be done solo with the aid of CPU-controlled allies.
- Playable Characters
- Each of these characters is yours to command! But that’s not all… Charlotta Yodarha, reporting in!
Here’s a new teaser trailer: