Publisher and developer Microids have announced a releaes date for Flashback 2 after several decades since the original game’s release.
Flashback 2 is launching on November 16th across Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus the new trailer:
TOTAL WAR HAS BEGUN… RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!
In 1992, Flashback revolutionized action gaming and gained legendary status, ranking among the 100 best video games in history.
Today, Paul Cuisset, the creator of the original game, invites you to play again as Conrad B. Hart, the young agent of the GBI (Galactic Bureau of Investigation).
In the 22nd century, the peace of the United Worlds extends throughout the Solar System — but this tranquility is threatened by the Morph invasion led by the fearsome General Lazarus.
In search of his lifelong friend, Ian, and with the help of his few allies — including A.I.S.H.A., his iconic AI-powered weapon — Conrad, once again, dives into a heart-pounding adventure full of twists, turns and revelations!
A gripping, fluid and intricate platform shooter, including exploration, puzzle solving and, of course, adventure!
- Immerse yourself in a vibrant sci-fi/cyberpunk universe and visit multiple environments (New Tokyo, New Washington, the Jungle…)
- Use A.I.S.H.A., a lethal adaptive weapon enhanced with combat AI.
- A gripping, fluid and intricate platform shooter.
- A 3D environment for even deeper immersion.
- Designed and developed by the creator of the original, Paul Cuisset.
- The cult game is back with a boost.
- A thrilling and intricate action-shooter.
- A potent and adaptive AI-powered weapon.
- A sci-fi universe true to the original Flashback.