Square Enix has shareda new Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker job actions trailer, showing off the various abilities for the various in-game classes in the expansion.
Here’s the new Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker job actions trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the new expansion:
Prepare for Endwalker, the highly-anticipated fourth expansion pack for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online.
Experience the climax of the Hydaelyn and Zodiark story, and encounter an even greater calamity than ever before as you travel to the far reaches of Hydaelyn and even to the moon.
Journey to the very stars above and join over 22 million players worldwide!
- Level cap raised from 80 to 90
- New jobs
- Expansive new areas, including Garlemald, Thavnair, and the city of Radz-at-Han
- New tribes and new threats
- New dungeons and raids
- A new small-scale PvP mode
- An additional Trust ally: Estinien Wyrmblood
- A new residential district: Ishgard
- Updates to the Gold Saucer
- Relaxing fun in Island Sanctuary
Final Fantasy XIV is now available for Windows PC, Mac (via the SE Store, and Steam), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and still planned for Xbox One. The Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker expansion is set to launch on November 23. In case you missed it, you can find our Shadowbringers expansion review here (we can’t recommend it enough!)