Publisher Bandai Namco and developer FromSoftware released a new update for Elden Ring that finally adds ray tracing alongside a number of tweaks.
The new 1.09 update adds ray tracing to all versions of the game, as well as balancing for the game’s PVP and its core PVE combat as well. Read the full patch notes here.
In related news – Elden Ring is getting its very first DLC – Shadow of the Erd Tree – read more about that here in our previous report.
In case you missed it, you can find our thorough and spoiler-free review and video review for the game here – we also thought it’s excellent and highly recommended!
New to Elden Ring? Learn how to survive the lands between with our guides:
- PVP guide – our favorite weapons and abilities to git gud
- Leveling guide – how to spend runes and level up
- Keepsake guide – picking the best starter gift
- Brass Shield guide – finding one of the best early shields in the game
- Spirit ashes guide – how to summon monsters and buddies
Elden Ring is available now across Windows PC (via Steam), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.