Publisher Electronic Arts and developer Codemasters have announced EA Sports WRC for both PC and consoles.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus its reveal trailer:
Build the car of your dreams in our biggest rally game ever, EA SPORTS™ WRC, the all-new official videogame of the FIA World Rally Championship, the first developed by the award-winning team behind the DiRT Rally series.
- LIKE RACING BUT RALLY – Build the car of your dreams in EA SPORTS WRC, the all-new official videogame of the FIA World Rally Championship, the first developed by the award-winning team behind the DiRT Rally series.
- MAKE YOUR OWN – Design and drive your dream rally car with the debut of Builder mode.
- REWRITE HEADLINES – Race and overcome recent events alongside real-world highlights and nostalgic throwbacks in Moments mode.
- DYNAMIC HANDLING SYSTEM – Codemasters’ renowned multi-surface handling model is improved for WRC. Tailor it to match your skill level and put it to the test on surface degradation.
- CONTROL SUPPORT – Extensive support for controllers, wheels, pedals, and custom hardware.
- CUSTOM GRAPHIC SETTINGS – Fully optimise your in-game rallying experience.
- VIRTUAL REALITY – Exclusive to PC. Feel the pure adrenaline of rally from the driver’s seat. Coming Post-launch.
- WIDE SCREEN SUPPORT – Triple-monitor support to immerse yourself deeper into the world of WRC.
- LIVERY EDITOR – Make your mark on the world of WRC and create your own liveries to use in-game.
- CAPTURE SENSATIONAL MOMENTS – Take and export in-game images with Photo Mode. Share them with friends to showcase your skills.
- RESOLUTION AND PERFORMANCE – Supports nVidia DLSS and AMD Fidelity FX (FSR) for the ultimate gameplay experience.