Dinobreak is an upcoming survival horror game inspired by Dino Crisis.
In Dinobreak, players band together with survivors after dinosaurs mysteriously infest a metropolitan city.
You can check out the trailer below.
The crises of the past return in DINOBREAK as dinosaurs overwhelm a metropolitan city on a fateful night in 1999. Band together with survivors across the city to uncover the origins of the onslaught, and find a path to safety. DINOBREAK looks, sounds and plays like a ’90s-era survival horror game. Cheesy acting, extreme gore, exhilarating action, and resource management await as you fight through hordes of dinosaurs to escape alive. Take one last trip to the world of survival horror in this one-of-a-kind adventure.
- Multiple difficulty modes, including the all new Assisted and Easy options to allow all players to enjoy the adventure!
- Switch between fixed camera, over-the-shoulder, or first person shooter modes at any time during gameplay.
- Classic survival horror mechanics meld with intense action and hordes of monsters.
- Extremely cheesy and stiff voice acting to bring the past alive.
- Experience the entire story in a narrative driven classic campaign.
- Hit the arcade in Operation: Feral Raptor, a non-stop action packed bonus mode across the entire city.
- Limited inventory space, and limited saving, will keep you on your toes.
- Extreme gore paints the city in blood as the dinosaur’s rampage unfolds.
Dinobreak is coming to all major platforms on October 4.