Vertigo Gaming announced Cook Serve Forever is finally launching this spring, roughly a year since its reveal.
Cook Serve Forever is launching for Windows PC sometime in April (via Steam), via early access.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Cook Serve Forever
Cook your way through the bustling solarpunk city of Helianthus as Nori Kaga, a food cart chef aspiring to make it big like her role model, the Culinary Queen herself, Chef Rhubarb.
This all-new IP from the creators of “Cook, Serve, Delicious!” features hundreds of ingredients, a dramatic fully-voiced story, tantalizing sidequests, gorgeous artwork, and gameplay that simulates the rhythm and tactility of cooking.
- A massive new adventure with dozens of hours of gameplay!
- Hundreds of new ingredients and recipes with an all new dynamic cooking system!
- Play with a friend via local co-op through the entire campaign!
- An amazing original soundtrack by award winning composer Jonathan Geer.
- Fully voiced story starring Elspeth Eastman (League of Legends), Emme Montgomery (Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!) and more to be announced!