Vertigo Gaming has announced Cook Serve Forever, their latest cooking simulation game.
Cook Serve Forever is launching for Windows PC (via Steam) sometime in early 2023. More platforms and PC storefronts will be confirmed sometime later.
Here’s the reveal trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Cook Serve Forever
Cook your way through the bustling solarpunk city of Helianthus as Nori Kaga, a food cart chef aspiring to make it big like her role model, the Culinary Queen herself, Chef Rhubarb.
This all-new IP from the creators of “Cook, Serve, Delicious!” features hundreds of ingredients, a dramatic fully-voiced story, tantalizing sidequests, gorgeous artwork, and gameplay that simulates the rhythm and tactility of cooking.
- A massive new adventure with dozens of hours of gameplay!
- Hundreds of new ingredients and recipes with an all new dynamic cooking system!
- Play with a friend via local co-op through the entire campaign!
- An amazing original soundtrack by award winning composer Jonathan Geer.
- Fully voiced story starring Elspeth Eastman (League of Legends), Emme Montgomery (Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!) and more to be announced!