Vertigo Gaming announced a release date for Cook Serve Forever is set for next month.
The latest in their cooking sim series is finally launching on May 8th for Windows PC, via early access on Steam. A full release is planned for sometime later, at which the console ports are coming.
Here’s a rundown on the previously announced game:
Cook Serve Forever
Cook your way through the bustling solarpunk city of Helianthus as Nori Kaga, a food cart chef aspiring to make it big like her role model, the Culinary Queen herself, Chef Rhubarb.
This all-new IP from the creators of “Cook, Serve, Delicious!” features hundreds of ingredients, a dramatic fully-voiced story, tantalizing sidequests, gorgeous artwork, and gameplay that simulates the rhythm and tactility of cooking.
- A massive new adventure with dozens of hours of gameplay!
- Hundreds of new ingredients and recipes with an all new dynamic cooking system!
- Play with a friend via local co-op through the entire campaign!
- An amazing original soundtrack by award winning composer Jonathan Geer.
- Fully voiced story starring Elspeth Eastman (League of Legends), Emme Montgomery (Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!) and more to be announced!