Publisher Activision and developer Sledgehammer Games shared new trailers and info for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III for its Zombies mode and more.
Here’s a rundown on the new details, plus some new trailers:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Multiplayer
- Five of the 16 launch maps, Favela, Estate, Skidrow, Rust, and Highrise maps will be available to play in the beta
- New Ground War maps an a War mode map will launch on day one
- Cutthroat, a brand-new mode for the franchise, will feature 3v3v3 action on Core Multiplayer maps
- And more!
Modern Warfare III Zombies
- Teams of players will compete in an open-world player-versus-environment setting featuring multiple squads who can work together to take on masses of enemy forces
- Much greater enemy density than ever before, and this time it’s not just the undead that players will be fighting
- Vehicle support, a series of rewards and upgrades, classic features like Pack-A-Punch, Perk Colas, the Mystery Box, and Wonder Weapon, and more!